The Pride Center provides education and advocacy in order to develop a more equitable and inclusive environment by addressing issues of homophobia and heterosexism throughout the campus community.
About the Pride Center
We are here to provide a platform for social justice as it is related to the rights of LGBTQQIA and faculty as a safe comfortable and open academic environment for all persons on the CSUSB Campus.
The Santos Manuel Student Union Pride Center is here to serve the greater campus community, through education, advocacy and social justice. The Pride Center focuses on creating an inclusive and supportive environment for all university community members, including lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, and intersex students and their allies. As well as educating and advocating on issues such as homophobia, heterosexism, inclusive language, and other sexual or gender identity issues.
Interested in issues concerning Gender & Sexuality? Please visit the CSUSB Gender & Sexuality Studies page
for more information.
- Welcoming and friendly environment with amenities
- Knowledgeable staff sensitive to LGBTQQIA needs
- Opportunity to create lifelong bonds and friendships
- Programming and support for LGBTQQIA events
- Resource information for community based programs
- Panel discussions for campus/community based programs
- Safezone Training Resource directory for LGBTQQIA persons and allies
- Resource Library with LGBTQQIA literature, reference material and films.